Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Outlawed Offroad.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Cool Long Island wheeler

Hey, my name is Brian and I live on Long Island in NY. I just bought my first Jeep. I am now the proud owner of 3" lifted digital snow camo wrapped XJ on 31" Swampers. I love to wheel and also have a Lifted white Hummer H2 blacked out and on 37" Swamper Boggers. It has a warn winch bumper, Gobi rack with dual ladders and a ton of other offroad parts. I also have a Hummer H3 on 35" Mickey Thompsons which also has a winch bumper and gobi. I wheel my trucks all the time and now will wheel my Jeep after I get some UCP and skids. I frequent Rausch Creek in Pa and Wharton state forest in NJ. Anyway enough said.

also I am looking for a set of BW cutout fender flares for my XJ if anyone has a new or used set for sale.

Pics of my rigs

My trucks are sponsored by Expedition Hardware - Off Road Gear For The Overland Lifestyle he supplies me with parts and sponsors my rigs for events. If you are looking for anything give Tim a shout..

Very nice man. Welcome to OO.

Welcome to OO. Sick sponsorships I'm mad jealous, there are so many things i want to do to my rig, but on such limited funds.

Welcome to the site, like the snow camo!!! wanted to do that to my next winter beater
    72 Bronco sport, 35/12.5 15, 5.5 BCB lift... Nope it's not a Jeep...
    :tongue:close ratio sterring sys, locked front 44/ chrome moly shafts, Rancho adjustables up front
    69 351w, Edelbrock intake & offroad carb, DUI, Alumin Rad, stock 3onthe tree, LUK clutch
    Mile marker sec 8 winch, 23 gallon gas tank, custom made rear bumper

welcome to the site... i cant believe what I read and saw.... an H2 and H3 that aint afraid of the mud and off road.... WOW, mad respect from me for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2005 Dodge Grand Caravan (My DD)
    2006 Mongoose XR-75 Mountian Bike (Toy)
    2010 Kia Sedona (Girlfriends DD)

My new company: Burdek and Son's
    No longer with me:
    2002 Durango, 1996 XJ, 1998 XJ
    "The Beast" 00 XJ RIP

Welcome and thats wreird i was just looking at the ad. on cl for that jeep lol

I bought the XJ 2 weeks ago off cl..
    It needed some help, I gave it a IV and sadated it and began surgery. I am going through the whole truck bcause everything is original and has 155,000 miles except the engine and trans. I already did front pads and rotors, rear shoes werent even touching the drums so I unfroze the adjusters and adjusted them. I bought a rear disc conversion for it because I can't stop with the 31" Swampers. I also changed the steering stabilizer and replaced the cigarette lighter and 12v power point. I rewired the backup camera, tightened up the valve cover and oil pan bolts. I now am trying to decide on shocks because the guy lifted it 3" and left the old wornout stock shocks in there...I don't get it..The XJ will be brand new by the time I am done just like my Hummers.
    2003 Lifted Hummer H2 on 37" Mud Grapplers---
    --2007 Hummer H3 on 35" MTZs

Nice lineup. And as said before, good to see a hummer that sees some mud and not a a ton of chrome. Love the XJ as well. Cool camo setup. Welcome to OO.

I just went wheeling April 2nd at Rausch Creek. We had 31 Hummers and a tahoe. I got pics ofcourse. What a awesome line of trucks no matter what the brand it was a impressive showing

There was also two Jeeps so 33 trucks. This line wrapped around the back of the hotel. Here is a panoramic so you can get a idea.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast