Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Outlawed Offroad.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fun on the water

Well, no fun yet. I just picked up my new kayak a couple of days ago. I've only had a chance to give it a test right. And it wasn't much of a test because the Sound wasn't very rough. But it's allot of fun. We should get a kayak trip going. Here's a pic of my new toy!

[_] [][] [] [][] [_] 96' Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 265,000 miles 2" BB and still going strong.

Very nice. Gonna do any fishing off that thing?

The best is when you get into a good fish and it pulls you around!!!

Sounds like what I would do to take the dog for a walk... throw on the roller blades and let him pull me... extra excersise for the dog and a small bit of wind in the face. Best of both worlds LOL

Nice kayak too... I would consider one, but again, family dictates what I would buy. Hope you enjoy it to the max
    2005 Dodge Grand Caravan (My DD)
    2006 Mongoose XR-75 Mountian Bike (Toy)
    2010 Kia Sedona (Girlfriends DD)

My new company: Burdek and Son's
    No longer with me:
    2002 Durango, 1996 XJ, 1998 XJ
    "The Beast" 00 XJ RIP

The cockpit is a little small for fishing. But I'm going to give it a try the next time I go out. My old Kayak had more room, but was a little small for long trips out in the Sound.
    [_] [][] [] [][] [_] 96' Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 265,000 miles 2" BB and still going strong.

Check Out CJ's 13 HUGE Black Friday Door Busters, Plus 20% Off Mustang Parts!

Check Out CJ's 13 HUGE Black Friday Door Busters, Plus 20% Off Mustang Parts!

13 HUGE Doorbuster Deals, plus 20% Off Select Items ends Sunday, November 25, 2012!: 13 Parts are part of CJ's Black Friday Doorbuster Deals, while select items receive 20% Off. Sale prices available online, via phone, or in the retail store. The green box below the price saying "Doorbuster Deals!" or "Black Friday Sale!" denotes whether item is included in the sale. If there is no green box, the item is not on sale. Free same day ground shipping on orders shipping inside the contiguous United States! Truck freight items do not ship free. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Other exclusions may apply.

CJ Pony Parts - CLICK HERE TO SEE THE DOOR BUSTERS!