Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Outlawed Offroad.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New from Brooklyn, NY

Hi, your fellow member “Bandit1“ pointed this site out to me on expeditionportal when he reposted an event announcement on this board.
    Thank you.

The event is run by a relatively active Nissan Xterra Club that welcomes any type of vehicle.

I’m in Brooklyn and make the trip out to Rausch or upstate a few times a year to wheel my ’01 Xterra. I’d be happy to visit this forum to let you good people know about runs or events in the northeast that you might be interested in.

Before I intrude I want to make sure this would be ok with your community and the powers that run this site. I have not found any imports among the membership in my short “lurk” and don’t want to inadvertently piss anyone off by infecting the place with posts of my junky rice burning Nissan.

I’m cool with Jeeps (had one once), you guys cool with imports?

Sorry, I already F’d up by posting this with links to expeditionportal and the announcement thread on this board contrary to the rules about my 1st two posts. I posted before reading them, not a good start I know, F’n imports…

Welcome aboard!!!!
    72 Bronco sport, 35/12.5 15, 5.5 BCB lift... Nope it's not a Jeep...
    :tongue:close ratio sterring sys, locked front 44/ chrome moly shafts, Rancho adjustables up front
    69 351w, Edelbrock intake & offroad carb, DUI, Alumin Rad, stock 3onthe tree, LUK clutch
    Mile marker sec 8 winch, 23 gallon gas tank, custom made rear bumper

No worries. All are welcome here. Let's see some pics

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by brunkhorse View Post
    No worries. All are welcome here. Let's see some pics...
    Thank you.
    I think I saw some of you guys up at Rausch on Saturday the 21st. I was there for a three day Xterra event.
    Anyways, I run a ’01 Nissan Xterra;

…not a new picture but that’s how she stands today. She has a 3” suspension lift (IFS front, leaf spring rear), 2” body lift, BFG 33x12.5x15 MT’s, ARB locked front and rear, Transfer case reduction gears, manual hubs from a old hard body, Sliders, full skid plates, aftermarket front and rear bumper, warn XD9000 and a bunch of other crap I’ve spent too much money on. I’ve got a 4-link solid axel swap planned but need to get the details and money together.

I've ran almost every Blue and quite a few Blacks at Rausch with her and survived...not too shabby for a IFS metric, what do ya think?

Truck looks good....
    72 Bronco sport, 35/12.5 15, 5.5 BCB lift... Nope it's not a Jeep...
    :tongue:close ratio sterring sys, locked front 44/ chrome moly shafts, Rancho adjustables up front
    69 351w, Edelbrock intake & offroad carb, DUI, Alumin Rad, stock 3onthe tree, LUK clutch
    Mile marker sec 8 winch, 23 gallon gas tank, custom made rear bumper

Welcome to OO. And its already been said. But all are welcome. We would actually love more diversity here. So bring a few more Nissan guys over if you'd like. And the rig looks great.
    JUMPIN JEEP!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A8wP...layer_embedded

FACEBOOK
    https://www.facebook.com/goonies.nsd?ref=tn_tnmn

99 Cherokee XJ
    http://www.outlawedoffroad.com/showt...ot-99-XJ-build

88 Comanche MJ
    http://www.outlawedoffroad.com/showthread.php/2167-Goonies-88-Comanche-MJ-Build

Welcome. Yea remember seeing you guys at rausch last week. Had some cool looking trucks. All breeds are def welcome. U guys had some nice rigs there. A few were nice enough to stop and try to lend a hand when one of our guys lost his track bar.

Cool rig, welcome to OO!

Welcome to OO from a guy in Queens
    2007 Rubicon unlimited, lifted, better bumpers, Warn winch, bigger tires, aftermarket skids (already dented), snorkel, used and abused

nice looking rice cooker... All are welcome here at OO.. so welcome to the forum
    Built not Bought

2000 XJ
    Rustys 4.5"
    33" BFG KM2
    4.56 Gears / Aussie Locker
    Logans Metal Works Bumper
    Smittybuilt Winch