Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Outlawed Offroad.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

? for you Fun Ford weekend

FFW is here this weekend. I am showing the 93 and my Cobra. Any tips from you guys? Have you ever showed your car at one of these car shows? Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy O View Post
    FFW is here this weekend. I am showing the 93 and my Cobra. Any tips from you guys? Have you ever showed your car at one of these car shows? Thanks for your help.
    Have a big breasted, half naked, "model" next to your car. Just saying. LOL

Hell Ya, I will start looking now Thanks!

I heart Whipple !!!
    I cannot beleave there back! I went to the E-town in 04or05! Make sure under the floor mats are clean, foot petels must be clean ,where the hood hits the latch need to be touch up,you get the idea..trunk needs to be perfict. Rims need to be clean on the back side,yes they use a white glove and feel behind a spoke of your wheel!GET IT SUPER CLEAN!
    [IMG]http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu166/SVT2003/img081-1-1-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu166/SVT2003/atco-b-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Pictures by"Bill Brobaey"[email protected] a 1.57 60'

Or just ask The Bone to chill with your cars.

TVS Powered ass kicker
    I'll mail you my wife....rental fee is .99 a min...lol
    2012 GT500 aka The Smurfinator
    Owner of 1320 Junkie Performance and Helicopter Builder.
    New engine build...Ported Fox lake heads / custom Spec'd Jim Larocca cams by bullet / manley I beam rods / Custom Manley Pistons / modded CJ crank / whipple 4.5L

start cleaning and polishing 3 days in advance and clean and shine enginebay until hands go numb!! you should be good then works for me ive won my class 3 out of the last 4 years at Ford show at E-Town
    [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#032a46][B][COLOR=#ff0000]1989 Mustang GT 333 STROKER Probe SRS 4cc flattop pistons, 10.7:1 comp., AFR 185 58cc Heads, Comp NX274HR Cus grind Cam, .550/.570, 30lb inj, SCTII tune, 4 Bank Eliminator piggyback chip, ZEX Nitrous[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]
    [/FONT]

Thanks for the tips.

April Featured Member and Rig: Egodfrey

Our featured member this month is Outlawed Offroad memberEgodfrey. Outside of the forums, Egodfrey is known as Erik Godfrey. Erik has been an OO member since January 2011. He was introduced tothe site through Bandit1 (Don B). Erik himself has been offroadingsince he was in the 5th or 6th grade ridingquads. His introduction to the Jeep world and bug came to him around2008 when he purchased his first XJ. Erik can be seen trekkingaround town in his DD and Tow rig, a 2013 Dodge Ram 2500. He alsoowns a 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited that he can be seen in whenhis wife allows him to. He is in the process of another XJ buildthat will be his personal offroad rig. The XJ is far from ready andhe has promised us the first chat about it when it is complete and inhis growing collection. All he would tell me about the XJ build wasto watch Ian on Xtreme Offroad. When Erik get the opportunity to getoff the everyday path, he prefers to head down in to PA to RauschCreek.

Rig: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door
    Engine: 3.8L V6
    Tranny: Automatic 42RLE
    T-case: NV 241
    Suspension: Stock
    Tires: 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler AT
    Axles: Stock with 4.10:1 gears

RIG

The choice of rig to feature was left up to Erik. He choose tofeature his 2007 JK. He did not have a whole lot to say about the JKsince it is his wife's DD. I have had the pleasure of meeting hiswife a few times, and she like Erik loves the offroad world, thoughshe has not been bit by the bug as hard as Erik. The JK is about 95%still in its stock configuration at the time of this article. A fewsmall simple modifications have been completed on it.

MODS

The JK has under gone a couple of mods since it was adopted intothe Godfrey Clan. Erik wasted no time and changed the puny stock225/70/16 shoes to a more beefy 32 inch shoe. Faster than “SpeedyGonzales,” Erik had the chrome side steps off the Jeep as well. With the change in tire size came a tuning adjustment for the speedo. This also lead to a much needed change in shift points on the stocktranny.

While the tire size change was the first mod done, it and theremoval of the side step are his favorite mods to this point. Hesays the most important mod though was the Jeeps retuning for thespeedo and shift points.

The mods don’t stop there however. Even though his wife is theprimary one to drive the Jeep, it is being build for her as a refineddaily driver to keep is on road manners yet still be able to highlycapable offroad when the opportunity arises. Some of the plannedmods to come include 5:13 gears, a Teraflex 3 inch lift, and a warnwinch. All mods are sitting in his garage waiting to be installed onthe Jeep. The warn winch is a relic of his first XJ and will begiven a home on the front of the JK as soon the winch front bumper isdecided upon. When shoes are needed again, the vision includes a setof 35's to go on the Jeep. Time will tell what other come from themind of Erik for this Jeep. What ever they may be, I am sure theywill be awesome and highly functional to the build's vision.

1998 Dodge Durango (My DD)
    2005 Dodge Grand Caravan (Kid's DD)
    2006 Mongoose XR-75 Mountian Bike (Toy)
    2016 Kia Sedona (Girlfriends DD)

No longer with me:
    2002 Durango, 1996 XJ, 1998 XJ
    "The Beast" 00 XJ RIP