Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Outlawed Offroad.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Next contest

Administrator

Next contest

I'm going to post it up this weekend sometime.. Prize will be iTunes card and a Petersen's 4 Wheel & Off-Road DVD from the "Ultimate Four Wheeling Video Series" entitled 'Extreme Four Wheeling: Top Truck Challenge' that I found in my boxes of storage stuff

We'll go a general post to get tickets and raffle at the end.. So you post X amount of posts in the given period you are entered. Then for every X amount extra posts you make, you get another "ticket".. End of month I print out the post lists, tally up the tickets and print it out. chop up a piece of paper with the entries and put it in a hat, and pull out the winner!

It's still early enough to have this end around New Years Week as a holiday thang.

If anyone has any ideas to add to the mix.. Post them up.. I'll be writing up the Contest thread tonight or tomorrow night time depending...