Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Outlawed Offroad.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

TVS Powered ass kicker

I gotta vent...Trayvon Martin case

I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing this bullshit....racism hoooooorse shit every fucking day. Is it me or am it he only one that see's the first 48 on a&e on a regular basis....is it only bad when someone other than a black kills another black? I want to see the news cover the chicago area like they did this case, they had 37 murders (mostly black on black) by feb.

This fucking case makes me sick and reminds me a lot of the Obama presidency....most people who are sensationalizing this case are ingnorant retard government hand out wanting low life's. and for the record....he's nooooooooooooot even 100% fucking whiiiiiiiiiiiiite. He's half Hispanic , how come these ignorant douchebags didn't make t shirts that say kill the half spic half cracker ? And we're the ones who are racist....give me a fucking break......

Read this shit...where was the news sensationalism then ????

The animals pictured below car-jacked then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!
    Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

VICTIMS:

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.
    The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury. Lemaricus Davidson, 25 , faces a total of 46 charges.. Letalvis Cobbins, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. George Thomas, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. Vanessa Coleman, 18 , faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact.
    SO!!!!! Where's Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?
    Of course not - the victims were white
    Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke 'rape' case?
    Oh, that's right - the victims were white
    Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?
    Must be cause the victims were white
    Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?
    Oh, that's right - the victims were white'
    So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed Ho', it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.
    If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.
    Pass this around, and maybe, just maybe, it will land in the hands of someone in the media or politics, that has the guts to stand up for the white people!! Or don't because you don't have the guts either!!

This is true. I checked it out:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/news/lo...ewsom-murders/

Here's is a link with the outcome and sentencing of the crime...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

My problem is that average people are too easily manipulated by the media.

Why did the Federal Prosecutors demand “Justice for Trayvon” instead of just plain justice no matter which side prevails?
    2012 GT500 aka The Smurfinator
    Owner of 1320 Junkie Performance and Helicopter Builder.
    New engine build...Ported Fox lake heads / custom Spec'd Jim Larocca cams by bullet / manley I beam rods / Custom Manley Pistons / modded CJ crank / whipple 4.5L

Absolutely agree.

I have to be fair in my assessment, however. Zimmerman was fucking stupid, and had the person he saw on the street that night been a "cracker", he most likely wouldn't have given it much thought.
    The joke is that the media likes to show the 12 year old picture of Trayvon as if that's who Zimmerman shot. The dad insists he raised Trayvon to be a good boy, LOL.

Sorry, dad. You don't even live with him. He was only at your house because he was suspended from school for dope (no big) and for being found with tools to break into cars and lockers. The pictures on his phone show a pile of womens jewelery on his bed, a picture of him holding a hand gun, one that looks like he's starting (officiating) a fight between two other kids, a black and a white.

It also appears, we will never know for sure, that Trayvon walked out from behind some shrubbery to confront Zimmerman, punched him in the face, and ended up on top of him. The wounds on the back of Zimmerman's head aren't life threatening or horrific, but they obviously show his head was hit on the concrete, making perfect sense with Trayvon being on top of him.

"Beyond a reasonable doubt" is a burden the prosecution knew it could never, ever, meet. This is why they took the "trial" to the media and incited racial unrest. The media created racial unrest in order to have a nice, long lasting story to use for their ratings. Those are the criminals. The media outlets should be heavily fined and the decision makers should be put on trial for inciting a riot, which is more or less what they tried to do.

Did Zimmerman need to shoot Trayvon? Maybe...what would have happened if he didn't? Maybe Trayvon beats his ass so badly he kills him. Maybe Trayvon gets the gun after pounding Zimmerman into semi-conciousness and shoots him. We will never know...only Zimmerman knows.

Under the constitutional rights afforded all citizens, Zimmerman didn't need to testify or incriminate himself. If he is lying he's lying. Without witnesses the prosecution has nothing. If Zimmerman knows he could have ended it without killing him and decides not to talk, it's all part of the justice system.

My concience says "fuck Trayvon, he was already a criminal and if not this situation with Zimmerman, then he dies in a few years from some other violence". Zimmerman, well, i think he's definitely a stupid fuck and I know he's not telling the whole truth. Fact is: no one else saw the action.

u don't see our president standing up for our too often killed daily soldiers.....

Bershire Geobash 3

While this may not be a 4x4 event, I know some of you Geocache in your spare time when you have some.... I will be there as a vendor selling my paracord products... Please ignore the year on the title, 2014 was not an option in the year drop box... the event IS happening this year and this Saturday.

What:
    Berkshire Geobash 3

Where:
    Bousquet Mountain
    101 Dan Fox Drive
    Pittsfield, MA 01201

When:
    Saturday, July 19, 2014
    9 AM to 5 PM

Description:

You are invited to join us for the Berkshire GeoBash #3 in the beautiful Berkshire Hills at Bousquet Mountain located in Pittsfield, MA. Berkshire GeoBash IS New England's first MEGA Event!!!Cachers from the US (including Hawaii), Canada, Spain, Germany, and New Zealand attended the previous events.The Berkshires are beautiful to visit anytime of the year, but the summer offers many activities, such as geocaching, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, swimming, camping, Tanglewood, culture and more! There is something for everyone to enjoy!Local geocachers want to share their wealth of caches with everyone while building lasting friendships along the way. Cachers will be able to enjoy all kinds of activities in addition to geocaching. You are welcome to come for the week, the weekend, or a day. Whatever works best with your schedule!Geocaching in the Berkshires offers cachers a wide range of caching experiences from P & G's to challenging hikes, with everything in between!Bousquet also offers a wide variety of activities for kids of all ages (for a fee), including an adventure park, a waterpark, a zipline, chairlift rides, and more! Don't forget to bring your bathing suit!Pre-registration is suggested in order to reserve geocoins, t-shirts, BBQ lunch, and more. Quanitities will be limited the day of the event.Berkshire GeoBash Website

Join our Email List - Get the latest News and Updates from Berkshire GeoBash - Join our Email ListDogs are welcome to attend, as long as they are on a leash. No dogs will be allowed inside the building.

I took all info from the cache page direct: http://www.geocaching.com/geocache/G...hire-geobash-3

The direct link to the geobash's website is: http://www.berkshiregeobash.com/

Had a good time... now its time to archive this listing.
    1998 Dodge Durango (My DD)
    2005 Dodge Grand Caravan (Kid's DD)
    2006 Mongoose XR-75 Mountian Bike (Toy)
    2016 Kia Sedona (Girlfriends DD)

No longer with me:
    2002 Durango, 1996 XJ, 1998 XJ
    "The Beast" 00 XJ RIP